Table of Contents
- Personal Injury Lawyers Determined to Maximize Compensation Awards for Accident Victims in Palm Beach County and Throughout Florida
- A Qualified Injury Attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Handle All Types of Personal Injury Claims
- How Can an Experienced Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Fight to Protect Your Rights After an Accident?
- Contact a Trustworthy Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer to Discuss Your Case Today
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Boca Raton, Florida
Personal Injury Lawyers Determined to Maximize Compensation Awards for Accident Victims in Palm Beach County and Throughout Florida
When you’re injured, you need to dedicate all of your resources to recovering physically and emotionally from those injuries. Despite this, when your injuries are caused by the careless actions of a third party, the idea of holding that person accountable for those injuries may make the emotional aspect of recovery difficult. Medical treatment for any type of injury can get expensive, and when your injuries are serious, the financial costs can be devastating. Your financial future is important too, and you shouldn’t have to cut corners in your treatment plan because certain options may be cost-prohibitive. The bottom line is that you are already suffering the physical and mental burdens of injuries caused by someone else’s negligence, and you shouldn’t be required to suffer the financial consequences in addition to that already heavy burden. An experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyer can put all of our firm’s resources to work in fighting to win a full and fair compensation award for your injuries. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we’re passionate about justice, and will leave no stone unturned in our work to get that justice in your personal injury case.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
A Qualified Injury Attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey Can Handle All Types of Personal Injury Claims
In our combined 55-years’ worth of experience handling personal injury claims, we have successfully helped clients recover compensation in all types of cases. An experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyer from our firm is available to help whether you need the expertise of a:
- Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Work Injury Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Car Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Truck Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Bus Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Taxi Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Uber Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Lyft Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton,
- Or a Dog Bite Lawyer in Boca Raton.
Under Florida law, you have the right to recover compensation based on any type of accident caused by a third party’s negligence if your injuries appear to be permanent and caused a significant disability, resulted in permanent or significant loss of an important bodily function, caused severe scarring or disfigurement or resulted in death. We can help you understand the requirements for proceeding with a personal injury case in Boca Raton based on the specific facts and circumstances of your case.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
How Can an Experienced Injury Lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey Fight to Protect Your Rights After an Accident?
Negotiating with an insurance company is complicated enough—these companies are motivated to minimize their financial liability for any accident and have the resources necessary to drag a claim on indefinitely. After all, they aren’t the ones suffering from a personal injury and in need of the settlement funds. Personal injury cases can become even more complicated when defense attorneys enter the mix.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have developed a reputation in the Boca Raton community for standing up for our clients’ rights and are known for our commitment and determination. We’re proud of this reputation—when insurance adjusters and defense attorneys learn that they will be going up against us, they know that we have the skills and resources necessary to fight to obtain compensation for your:
- Medical expenses, both current and future,
- Rehabilitative costs, including physical therapy,
- Prescription drug costs,
- Lost wages during your recovery period,
- Any in-home modifications or medical devices made necessary because of your injury,
- Lost future earning capacity if your injury was severe and you can no longer return to the same employment,
- Pain and suffering,
- Loss of consortium or support in wrongful death cases.
We realize that you have options in choosing the right personal injury attorney to handle your Boca Raton case, and we work to differentiate ourselves by providing the kind of dedicated support that you should be able to rely on in your lawyer. We will always keep you informed about the progress of your case, and you can always call us and speak to your Boca Raton personal injury lawyer if you have questions or concerns.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Contact a Trustworthy Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer to Discuss Your Case Today
We live in South Florida, so we are especially committed to holding negligent parties accountable for their actions in our community so that we can help keep Boca Raton safe for everyone. If you have sustained injuries in an accident, call our experienced accident attorneys in Boca Raton, or fill out this brief online contact form to tell us what happened in your case. Your first consultation is always free, and if we move forward with your case, our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis—which means we only get paid once we have secured a fair compensation award in your case.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations near Palm Beach County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Boca Raton, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
My medical expenses are already high, and the insurance company has the resources to drag my case on forever. This is how most personal injury clients feel before they come to talk to us. Insurance companies are huge corporations with seemingly unlimited resources, and this fact is intimidating to most people. Personal injury lawsuits are also expensive to win and take up-front resources to investigate, hire experts, conduct studies and do whatever might be necessary to gather all relevant evidence in the specific case. However, you don’t have to worry about the costs associated with your personal injury case. We handle all of those up-front costs, and if we fail in recovering compensation in your case, you are never held responsible for the costs of your case. In fact, this is one reason why it is especially important to retain a lawyer with the necessary resources to succeed in a personal injury case.
Some personal injury cases can be resolved quickly through negotiation with the insurance companies. Others can take a significant amount of time. There is really no way to give a firm answer to this question because the time it takes to resolve a personal injury case will depend upon the nature of your injuries, the type of accident, parties involved, the willingness of the insurance company to negotiate, and the strength of the evidence in your case.