Table of Contents
- Knowledgeable Car Accident Lawyers Protect the Rights Of Accident Victims In Broward County And Throughout South Florida
- Well-Respected Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Victims Of Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach and Throughout South Florida
- Negligence Must Be Proven To Recover Compensation For Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach and South Florida
- Personal Injury Lawyers Fight On Behalf Of Florida Car Accident Victims To Recover Full Compensation For Their Car Accident Injuries And Losses
- Skilled Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers Are Available To Answer Your Questions and Provide A Free Car Accident Case Evaluation
- About Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach, Florida
Knowledgeable Car Accident Lawyers Protect the Rights Of Accident Victims In Broward County And Throughout South Florida
If you are a car accident victim, and someone else is to blame for your accident, you have rights under personal injury law. Personal injury law protects those who are harmed by another person’s negligent, reckless behavior. Injured car accident victims may recover compensation for the injuries and losses they sustained in the car accident. And while that might sound simple, unfortunately, it’s not that easy to get the compensation you deserve. You need a Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer on your side.
The knowledgeable car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey are dedicated to protecting the rights of accident victims in Deerfield Beach and throughout South Florida, recovering full compensation for the losses they endured.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Well-Respected Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Victims Of Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach and Throughout South Florida
Unfortunately, car accidents are a part of life in Florida. Some accidents are minor and others result in more serious injury. Whether you were in a car accident with a pedestrian, involved in a hit-and-run car accident, or struck by a drunk driver, the Deerfield Beach personal injury team at Lawlor, White & Murphey is here to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your car accident injuries.
Our well-respected personal injury lawyers represent victims of all types of Florida car accidents, including the following:
- Fender benders
- Side impact collisions
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) car accidents
- Distracted driving car accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Uber vehicle accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Car accidents with bicyclists
- Car accidents with pedestrians
- Taxicab accidents
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, arrange for a free consultation with a Deerfield Beach car accident attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Negligence Must Be Proven To Recover Compensation For Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach and South Florida
Negligence and fault are central to all personal injury claims, including car accidents. If no one behaved negligently, and no one is at fault for your car accident, then there is no basis to file a personal injury claim. Negligence can be challenging to prove, and in many cases, the at-fault driver will claim that you are somewhat responsible for the accident.
A skilled car accident attorney can effectively argue negligence in a car accident based on several behaviors, including driving over the speed limit, tailgating, veering in and out of lanes, and other recklessness on the road.
Personal Injury Lawyers Fight On Behalf Of Florida Car Accident Victims To Recover Full Compensation For Their Car Accident Injuries And Losses
If someone else caused your car accident and you suffered injuries, you may file a personal injury claim seeking compensation for your accident injuries and other losses. These losses, which are known as damages, may include any of the following and more:
- Medical expenses
- Cost of prescription drugs
- Hospital bills
- Expenses for surgical procedures
- Rehabilitation costs
- Physical therapy expenses
- Future anticipated expenses for medical treatment
- Expenses for medical testing
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Lost future earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of sick time
- Loss of earned vacation time
Some losses have an exact financial value. Other losses do not. If you have suffered losses that do not have an exact value — such as mental anguish or emotional pain and suffering — the Florida court will assign a monetary value based on several different factors of your case.
Skilled Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers Are Available To Answer Your Questions and Provide A Free Car Accident Case Evaluation
When you have been injured in a car accident, chances are that you have numerous questions about your rights, what compensation you may be eligible to receive, how the personal injury claims process works, and so on. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand. And that is why we offer a free car accident case evaluation with a skilled Deerfield Beach car crash attorney who will answer your questions, review your case, and explain your options. To arrange for your free confidential consultation, contact our office.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Deerfield Beach, Florida
Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a city that is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Broward County. Deerfield Beach sits just south of the Palm Beach County line, approximately three miles south of Boca Raton and 20 miles north of Fort Lauderdale. Deerfield Beach is home to 79,854 residents. In 2019, there were 17 fatal car accidents in Deerfield Beach, Florida. In all, 29 vehicles were involved in fatal accidents in Deerfield Beach in 2019. There were 21 car accident fatalities that year, with 48 people involved in fatal accidents. Two of the fatal accidents in Deerfield Beach in 2019 involved a drunk driver, and six of the fatal accidents that year involved pedestrians.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Deerfield Beach, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
In Florida, after you are injured in a car accident, you first need to file a claim under your own personal injury protection (PIP) car insurance coverage to recover compensation for medical expenses and other monetary losses, regardless of who was responsible for the car accident. If your car accident injuries meet the legal requirements, then you may file a personal injury claim directly against the at-fault driver.
The legal time frame — known as a statute of limitations — for filing a claim for a car accident in Florida is four years from the date of the accident. This deadline is firm. If your personal injury car accident claim is not filed before this four-year deadline runs out, the Florida court may dismiss your case outright. If this happens, then you cannot recover any compensation for the car accident injuries and other losses that you sustained. If you are concerned that you may be unable to file your car accident personal injury claim before this deadline expires, speak with an experienced personal injury accident attorney at Lawlor, White & Murphey. In unusual circumstances, the Florida court will extend this deadline.