Table of Contents
- Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Clients Injured in Hollywood, FL Car Accidents
- Common Varieties of Car Accidents Lawlor, White & Murphey Encounter in Hollywood, FL
- Securing Fair Compensation for Hollywood, FL Car Accident Victims for a Combined 55 Years
- Call Today for a Free, No-Cost Initial Consultation
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Hollywood, FL
Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Clients Injured in Hollywood, FL Car Accidents
Car accidents are an unfortunately common occurrence in Hollywood—the combination of several major roadways that run through the area, popular tourist destinations and Hollywood’s close proximity to busy Miami create road hazards that residents encounter on a daily basis. Adding careless drivers into the mix only magnifies the likelihood that you will, at some point, be involved in a car accident in South Florida. When this happens, Florida’s no-fault insurance law provides that your own personal car insurance policy will shoulder the burden of paying to fix the resulting damages—but what happens when your policy coverage limits are maxed out and you still have medical bills to pay?
While no-fault insurance laws have their benefits, “no-fault” does not mean that the person whose negligent or reckless actions caused your car accident cannot be held financially responsible for their mistakes. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced Hollywood car accident lawyers are dedicated to making sure you get the compensation you need when you suffer injuries in a car accident in Hollywood or the surrounding communities. Your first consultation is always free, so contact us today so that we can go to work advocating to secure compensation on your behalf.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Common Varieties of Car Accidents Lawlor, White & Murphey Encounter in Hollywood, FL
We handle all types of car accident cases in Hollywood and throughout South Florida, but some of the more common varieties that we have encountered in our decades of experience include:
- Rear-end accidents in Hollywood
- Vehicle rollovers in Hollywood
- Fatigued driving accidents in Hollywood
- Distracted driving accidents & texting while driving accidents in Hollywood
- Taxi accidents in Hollywood
- Uber & Lyft accidents in Hollywood
- Fatal car crashes in Hollywood
- DUI accidents in Hollywood
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist accidents in Hollywood
- Car accidents in construction zones in Hollywood
- Tire blowout accidents in Hollywood
- Whiplash injuries in Hollywood
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Securing Fair Compensation for Hollywood, FL Car Accident Victims for a Combined 55 Years
Most clients who suffer severe injuries in a car accident quickly learn that their health insurance and personal injury protection (PIP) coverage are insufficient to fully compensate for those injuries—even when only considering the cost of necessary medical treatment and rehabilitative care. Medical treatment in this country is regrettably expensive, and if your injuries are severe enough, you may be unable to work for a period of time and could even lose your job and health coverage.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we realize what you’re facing, and we share your frustration. Despite the inequity of the situation you are in, the reality is that the responsible party is not going to simply hand over the financial compensation that you need, and the insurance companies will do everything they can to avoid paying more than the bare minimum. This is where our experienced lawyers come in—we have the resources and knowledge needed to fight for your right to compensation, and we are also passionate about what we do. We work tirelessly to secure full compensation awards for our injured clients in Hollywood, including compensation for:
- The full cost of your unreimbursed medical expenses
- Anticipated future medical expenses
- Rehabilitative care and physical therapy
- Prescription drugs
- In-home modifications and care
- Medical devices, such as walkers, wheelchairs and prosthetics
- Lost wages, including lost employment benefits such as health insurance
- Lost earning capacity for injuries that cause damage that is likely permanent
- Pain and suffering
- Travel expenses, which can become especially relevant if you were a visitor to the area or need specialized care outside of Hollywood
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- And more
Hopefully, you were lucky enough to leave the accident with injuries that will heal with time and proper care. Unfortunately, not all car accident victims are so lucky, and many will face an ongoing struggle as they return to a “new normal” of daily living. Every injury case is different, and we will investigate comprehensively and consult with medical and financial experts to estimate the future cost of your injuries so that you can focus on the future.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Call Today for a Free, No-Cost Initial Consultation
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident in Hollywood or elsewhere in South Florida, you need a Hollywood car crash attorney who you can trust to protect your rights and fight to obtain the best possible financial recovery for you and your family. When you choose Lawlor, White & Murphey as your legal team, you can rest assured that our Hollywood car accident lawyers will be with you every step of the way to navigate the Florida legal system and secure fair compensation for your injuries. Call us today, or fill out this brief online contact form and we will respond to set up a free initial consultation to discuss your accident. Learn more about our Hollywood personal injury lawyers.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Hollywood, FL
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference in making sure you get the financial compensation you need after a car accident in Florida. Our state only requires that drivers carry $10,000 in PIP coverage—and that limit is a cap on the insurance company’s liability, meaning that the insurance company will not automatically hand over $10,000. In the case of Lawlor, White & Murphey, our car accident lawyers have developed a reputation for our high-quality legal representation in the South Florida community—and the insurance companies know that we will not back down. We understand the system, and we know the tactics that insurance companies and defense attorneys will employ to minimize their financial liability in every single case. We also have significant contacts within the medical community, so that we can retain experts to testify as to what your injuries will really cost.
Under Florida’s comparative negligence system, a responsible party can seek compensation from other parties who were also at fault for the car accident. You can seek compensation from multiple at-fault parties, as well, and your total compensation award may be divided according to the percentage of fault assigned to each party.