Table of Contents
- Dedicated Las Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting for Justice for Personal Injury Victims In Los Olas Isles and throughout Florida
- Personal Injury Claims We Handle
- What Compensation Can a Los Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover?
- Book Your Free Consultation with a Las Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Today
- About Las Olas Isles, Florida, 33301
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Law in Las Olas Isles, FL
Dedicated Las Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting for Justice for Personal Injury Victims In Los Olas Isles and throughout Florida
Accidents can occur in an instant. However, their impacts can have a long-term impact on your physical and psychological wellbeing. They can also have an impact on your family. If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Filing a personal injury claim will hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. It will help you and your loved ones start the journey to healing. Reach out to a skilled Las Olas Isles personal injury lawyer to begin the claim process.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we know how devastating accidents can be to the victims and their loved ones. We understand the impact that an accident can have on your physical abilities, psychological health, and financial wellbeing. Our legal team will work tirelessly to defend your legal rights. We will put all our resources and skills to work and fight to recover maximum compensation for your injury. With our team on the case, you know your best interests are always at the forefront of our strategy in defending your personal injury claim.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Get in touch with Lawlor, White & Murphey, and book your free initial consultation with an experienced Las Olas Isles personal injury lawyer. We would be happy to discuss your case and the steps you should take next to pursue a claim for compensation in Las Olas Isles and throughout Florida.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey have decades of experience in representing personal injury victims. We will assist you in pursuing your legal claim for compensation if you have been injured in an accident or incident such as:
- Las Olas Isles Car Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Truck Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Boat Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Bicycle Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Motorcycle Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Pedestrian Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Defective Product Claims
- Las Olas Isles Slip and Fall Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Uber Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Lyft Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Workplace Accidents
- Las Olas Isles Nursing Home Negligence Claims
- Las Olas Isles Medical Malpractice Claims
- And more…
We also provide families with representation in wrongful death claims. If you’re loved one has died as a result of negligence or reckless actions of another party, we will help you seek justice through a wrongful death claim. Contact us today for more information.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
What Compensation Can a Los Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover?
If you have been injured in an accident in Las Olas Isles through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation. Personal injury victims can recover financial compensation for:
- Medical expenses include expenses related to medical treatment, diagnostic testing, emergency medical care, hospitalization, and follow-up care.
- Long term personal and medical care costs including costs related to prescription medications, rehabilitation therapy, and assistive devices
- Loss of wages for the period that you are unable to work due to your injuries
- Property damage resulting from the accident includes costs related to the repair or replacement of property such as your vehicle.
- Out of pocket expenses that are related to your injury include costs of household assistance, cost of childcare, and travel costs
- Pain and suffering
It is impossible to give an accurate figure on what you will recover as compensation in your personal injury claim. However, a Las Olas Isles personal injury lawyer can help you determine what would be considered just compensation for your injuries. We will consider the circumstances of your case and determine how much you should aim to recover. We will help you avoid taking a low-ball settlement.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we approach each case as unique. We will give your case the attention it deserves. Contact us for free case evaluation and learn your legal rights and options.
Book Your Free Consultation with a Las Olas Isles Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Don’t waste another moment. Now is the right time to begin pursuing your legal rights. Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey and book an appointment for a free, no-obligation initial consultation with a Las Olas Isles personal injury lawyer. Learn more about our firm and how we can help you recover just compensation for your injuries.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Las Olas Isles, Florida, 33301
Las Olas Isles is a neighborhood in Florida, 33301 that has been named amongst the best places to live in the state. It is located within Fort Lauderdale, FL, and has a small population of just over 1300. The neighborhood is actually a group of 7 different islands and has earned it the name ‘the Venice of America’. The islands that make Las Olas Isles are Aqua Vista, Barcelona, Castilla, De Sota, Pelican Isle, Del Mar, and Sea Island, The population is comprised mainly of retirees and young professionals. The islands feature a wide variety of bars, coffee shops, restaurants, and parks.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Law in Las Olas Isles, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Not always. In fact, most personal injury claims end in a settlement. They do not make it to trial. A personal injury attorney will negotiate on your behalf to recover a fair settlement for your claim. However, if a reasonable settlement is not reached during the negotiations, your case may proceed to trial. Your personal injury attorney will represent you in court and argue your case on your behalf. They will build your case and fight to recover just compensation.
Not all injuries are obvious immediately after the accident. Many accident victims experience a rush of adrenalin right after the accident. This can temporarily numb your sense of pain. You may feel ok right after the accident but begin to experience pain or develop various other symptoms later on. It is therefore important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident even when you are not in pain or do have no obvious injuries. Health care professionals will be able to diagnose your injuries and provide timely treatment to avoid complications. Your medical report will provide crucial evidence in your personal injury claim.