Table of Contents
- Client-Focused Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyer Seeks Accountability and Justice for Injured Accident Victims in Broward County and Throughout Florida
- Lawlor, White & Murphey Have the Expertise to Represent Clients in All Kinds of Injury Cases
- What a Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm Can Do to Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation after Being Injured Through No Fault of Your Own
- Contact Us For a Free Case Evaluation to Learn More about Your Rights and Options If You Were Hurt in an Accident
- About Lighthouse Point, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Lighthouse Point, FL
Client-Focused Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyer Seeks Accountability and Justice for Injured Accident Victims in Broward County and Throughout Florida
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be facing significant impacts on your life, including having to deal with piling medical bills, all while you may be unable to work or have been permanently disabled from gainful employment due to your injuries. When someone else was responsible for causing your injuries due to their negligence or recklessness, you may be entitled to pursue a legal claim against the at-fault party or parties to recover compensation for your expenses and losses. A Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can be your guide through the process of pursuing your legal rights and interests.
Bringing more than 55 years of combined legal experience to each case we handle, the attorneys of Lawlor, White & Murphey work tirelessly to hold liable parties accountable. We do this not only so that our clients can receive the financial recovery they deserve, but also to send a message to deter others from engaging in similar negligent or reckless conduct and hopefully make our community a safer place.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with a Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer from our firm and to learn more about the recovery you may be entitled to for your injuries and losses, including for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Lawlor, White & Murphey Have the Expertise to Represent Clients in All Kinds of Injury Cases
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, you can expect a Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer to provide you with the experienced legal representation and guidance you need after you have been injured in an accident such as:
- Lighthouse Point Car Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Motorcycle Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Truck Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Bicycle Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Pedestrian Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Boating Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Cruise Ship Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Daycare/School Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Swimming Pool Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Dog Bite Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Premises Liability Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Defective Product Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Dangerous Drug Accidents
- Lighthouse Point Medical Malpractice Claims
- Lighthouse Point Negligent Security Accidents
When you were hurt in one of these or another accident, let us help you understand what kind of financial recovery and justice that you may be entitled to from those at fault for your injuries.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
What a Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm Can Do to Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation after Being Injured Through No Fault of Your Own
Pursuing compensation in a personal injury claim can require a lot of effort and time. But you should not be daunted by the prospect of going through the legal process. A Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey will take care of the work needed to prepare an effective case on your behalf, so that you can remain focused on treating your injuries and on working to get back to regular life after a devastating accident. Let our firm:
- Perform an investigation of the accident or incident that caused your injuries to secure all available evidence
- Review the facts and circumstances of the accident and your injuries, including in collaboration with accident reconstruction and medical experts if necessary, to put together an effective, persuasive case to show how your injuries happened and who was responsible for causing them
- File your claims with the insurance companies and vigorously pursue a negotiated settlement that holds the insurers and at-fault parties accountable to provide you with the fair and full compensation you deserve
- Advocate for your rights and interests in court and at trial when a fair settlement cannot be reached and litigation represents the best option for pursuing your claims
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Contact Us For a Free Case Evaluation to Learn More about Your Rights and Options If You Were Hurt in an Accident
If you suffered injuries because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should not have to bear the financial consequences. Reach out to Lawlor, White & Murphey today for a free, no-obligation case review to discuss how a Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you to pursue maximum financial compensation to help with your recovery from the serious injuries you sustained in an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Lighthouse Point, FL
Lighthouse Point is a city located in Broward County, Florida. The city was named for the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse located in nearby Hillsboro Beach. The area was first developed in the late 1940s from mangrove swamps and farmland, before being formally incorporated in 1956 following the construction of the Hillsboro Isles subdivision, after residents rejected a proposal to annex the community to the city of Pompano Beach.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Lighthouse Point, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Most personal injury cases are resolved through a negotiated settlement long before the case would go to trial or even be filed in court as a lawsuit. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our accident attorneys vigorously pursue fair and full compensation for you in a settlement so that you obtain the financial resources you need for your recovery as quickly as possible. However, our firm is also fully prepared to take your claims to court if necessary, and we will advise you when we believe that litigation represents the best option for maximizing your financial recovery.
Under Florida law, an injured worker’s sole legal recourse against their employer for a work injury is to file a workers’ compensation claim. Although workers’ compensation benefits may not provide as full a financial recovery as a personal injury claim, you are entitled to benefits for a work injury without the need to prove that your employer’s negligence or recklessness caused your injury. However, if your work injury was caused by a third party’s legal fault, such as if you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident caused by a negligent driver, or if you were injured by defective tools or equipment you used at work, you may be entitled to pursue a personal injury claim against those third parties in addition to your workers’ compensation claim with your employer.