Table of Contents
- Top-Rated Car Accident Lawyers Advocate For Car Accident Victims In Broward County And Throughout South Florida
- Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Fight To Recover Full Compensation For Accident Victims In Parkland And Across South Florida
- Experienced Parkland Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Recover Just Compensation For Victims Of Car Accidents In South Florida
- Important Steps To Take After A Parkland Car Accident
- Highly Rated Parkland Car Accident Lawyers Recover Just Compensation For Car Accident Victims In South Florida
- About Parkland, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Parkland, Florida
Top-Rated Car Accident Lawyers Advocate For Car Accident Victims In Broward County And Throughout South Florida
When you have been hurt in a car accident, you may feel alone, not knowing what to do. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we understand how overwhelming things can be in the hours and days after a car accident. Our Parkland car accident lawyers are here to help.
Our top-rated Parkland car accident lawyers have been helping car accident victims in South Florida for more than 25 years, with a demonstrated track record of successful outcomes.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys Fight To Recover Full Compensation For Accident Victims In Parkland And Across South Florida
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our dedicated Parkland car accident attorneys have more than 25 years of experience fighting for Florida car accident victims to protect their rights and recover full compensation for their accident injuries. Our car accident lawyers handle every variety of car accident claim including — but not limited to — the following:
- Side impact collisions
- Fender benders
- Head-on collisions
- Distracted driving car accidents
- Car accidents involving pedestrians
- Driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs car accidents
- Wrong-way driving accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Car accidents involving bicyclists
- Hit and run car accidents
- Lyft vehicle accidents
- Uber vehicle accidents
If you or a loved one has a question concerning your Florida car accident, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with the Parkland car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Experienced Parkland Car Accident Lawyers Successfully Recover Just Compensation For Victims Of Car Accidents In South Florida
When you have been hurt in a car accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be facing physical rehabilitation, lost wages, and medical bills. Personal injury law is designed to protect victims of accidents by holding the at-fault party accountable for their negligence and providing compensation to the injured victim.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our Parkland car accident lawyers have spent more than 25 years fighting for the rights of accident victims and working to recover just compensation for their injuries and other losses, including the following:
- Medical bills
- Bills from the hospital
- Cost of surgical procedures
- Expenses for prescription drugs
- Cost of medical imaging, X-rays, lab work, and diagnostic scans
- Expenses for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- The expense of future anticipated medical treatment
- The loss of future earning capacity
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Lost income
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of earned vacation time
- Lost sick time
Compensatory damages may only be recovered if an accident was caused by negligence. All personal injury claims require that negligence is proven and that the negligence caused or contributed to the accident.
Important Steps To Take After A Parkland Car Accident
There are a few important steps to take after a car accident that will help if you should pursue a personal injury claim against the at-fault driver to recover damages. These steps are as follows:
- Call the police to report your car accident
- Get medical attention at the scene of the accident for any injuries you may have sustained in the car accident, and follow up with a medical professional
- Take photos of the accident scene, any vehicle damage, traffic lights, road conditions, and your physical injuries
- Collect the contact information from the other drivers and passengers
- Obtain contact information from any witnesses to the car accident
- Speak with an experienced Florida personal injury car accident attorney
The experienced Parkland car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphy offer a free, no-obligation consultation. To arrange for your free evaluation, contact our office.
Highly Rated Parkland Car Accident Lawyers Recover Just Compensation For Car Accident Victims In South Florida
Let’s be honest. There is something particularly unfair about being in a car accident, suffering an injury, and learning that someone else’s reckless behavior is what put you in this situation. Negligence that causes harm to another person is what personal injury law is intended to address, providing the legal mechanism for accident victims to hold the at-fault parties accountable for their actions.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our personal injury attorneys work tirelessly to protect your rights and to hold the negligent party accountable. Our dedicated Parkland car accident attorneys have spent more than 25 years helping residents of South Florida; let us help you. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys who will review your car accident claim and answer your questions. Schedule your free consultation with our office today.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Parkland, Florida
Parkland, Florida is part of the Sunshine State’s Miami metropolitan region. Home to 34,170 residents, Parkland is located in northern Broward County. In 2020, Broward County witnessed 216 fatal car accidents, which resulted in 230 fatalities. That same year, there were almost 13,000 car accident injury crashes in Broward County and 10,500 hit-and-run car accidents.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents In Parkland, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
Yes. All kinds of Florida car accidents are covered under personal injury law, providing the car accident is caused by negligence. This includes accidents that are caused by driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs, distracted driving, head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, wrong-way accidents, and more.
If you are considering filing a personal injury claim for your car accident, it is best to hold off on discussing details of the accident with friends and sharing information on social media. Any information that you share — either in conversation or digitally — can be used against you in a personal injury claim. Speak with an experienced personal injury attorney regarding specifics of your car accident and they can advise you as to the best course of action to take. The car accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey offer a free consultation for car accident victims.