Table of Contents
- Injured in an Accident? A Trusted Broward County Personal Injury Lawyer Can Get Compensation for You
- Turn to a Qualified Parkland Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Variety of Services
- Don’t Hesitate – Call an Experienced Parkland Personal Injury Lawyer Today
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal injury In Parkland, Florida
Injured in an Accident? A Trusted Broward County Personal Injury Lawyer Can Get Compensation for You
Accidents don’t just happen – someone or something is always responsible. It doesn’t matter if we’re talking about a car crash on 869, trouble with your boat, or a fall in a store. In order for any of those things to happen, someone had to have made a mistake, and if that someone wasn’t you, it’s possible that an experienced Parkland personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you get the compensation you deserve from the responsible party.
It doesn’t stop at injury accidents either. Many Parkland residents come to us because they’ve suffered a catastrophic loss that should be covered by their insurers – but the company is arguing that they don’t have to honor your claim for one reason or another.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
No matter how you’ve been wronged, Lawlor, White & Murphey makes it our duty to stand up for Parkland residents, and a dedicated Parkland personal injury lawyer is always ready to help. It doesn’t matter if you’re going up against a big corporation trying to protect the bottom line and maintain their image or an individual who was behaving recklessly, we’ll fight tooth and nail to get you the compensation you deserve – even if that means going to trial. Unlike other firms that fear long legal battles, we believe in doing what’s right for each client, and if we think we can get you more money by continuing the battle, we’re happy to do it.
Why is it so important that you get as much to compensate you for your loss as possible? Because you’re already suffering and shouldn’t have to worry about the high costs associated with lost wages, treatment, and rehab for medical problems, or damaged property that needs to be replaced or rebuilt. These are the kinds of things that can turn your life upside down for years, but if someone else caused the issue because they were reckless or negligent, they should be the ones paying – not you.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Turn to a Qualified Parkland Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Variety of Services
Unlike some other firms, here at Lawlor, White & Murphey, we don’t try to do everything. Each Parkland personal injury lawyer at our firm focuses primarily on personal injury law, and by specializing in this particular area of the law, we’ve become the go-to source for Parkland residents who need help.
But personal injury law isn’t just one or two things. There’s quite a bit of breadth and depth, and many different types of cases that fall into this category, such as:
- Parkland Car Accidents. People get into car crashes for all sorts of reasons. Maybe the other driver was drunk or high. Perhaps they were driving distracted by talking on the phone or checking their GPS. Maybe they were speeding or tailgating. Florida driving laws state that accidents are “no-fault” and require all of us to pay for PIP insurance to cover our own medical bills, but if someone else clearly caused your injury, you can – and should – sue them to pay for what they did. It’s not just about justice or fairness, either. While PIP can help, it won’t even make a dent in the cost of more serious injuries.
- Parkland Cruise Ship Accidents. In actuality, our firm handles far more than just accidents, injuries, and illnesses on cruise ships. Despite the love of water most residents in Florida share, the vast majority have no idea that problems at sea (and other kinds of open water) are all covered under a completely different set of rules called admiralty or maritime law. Among other things, this area of the law covers international shipping, people who work on the water and get hurt, and those who suffer some kind of injury or accident while on a cruise. Because it’s a special area of the law, any lawyer you hire needs to have been trained in it in order to take your case. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have over 40 years of experience trying maritime law cases and can help you to understand the nuances while we fight to get you everything you need.
- Parkland Medical Malpractice Lawsuits and Parkland Professional Malpractice Lawsuits. Despite what Parkland residents have been taught, doctors aren’t infallible. In fact, if you look at the stats that say medical mistakes are one of the leading causes of death in our country, you can see errors happen all the time. Even worse, many of them go unreported because patients don’t want to get their doctor in trouble for something that seems minor – and nurses and other medical staff may not know when certain things are wrong because they see them happening all the time. It goes beyond doctors, too. Lawyers, accountants, and other professionals all have standards that they are required to follow, and if they violate these standards – either by mistake or in an attempt to cheat you or save money – you can sue them for malpractice to get compensation for your loss. Lawlor, White & Murphey has successfully handled all sorts of malpractice cases – let a qualified Parkland personal injury lawyer from our firm bring our expertise to yours.
- Parkland Premises Liability Accidents. Most of the time if we slip and fall, it’s something we blame on our own clumsiness or inattention. We’ll tell ourselves that we should have noticed that wet floor or stepped around the bump in the walkway that caused the problem. And in the majority of situations, nothing serious happens, so we can just go on with our lives. But in reality, the person responsible for keeping a piece of property safe is the owner, and if you end up getting truly hurt due to their negligence, they owe it to you to pay for you to heal. Where does this apply? Just about everywhere – airports, parks, malls, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, apartment buildings, and more.
- Parkland Defective Product Claims. Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that their products work the way they say they do and warn you if there are any potential dangers. If you end up getting into an accident or otherwise hurting yourself because something you buy malfunctions, an experienced Parkland personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you to recover compensation from the responsible parties. Don’t ignore problems thinking that they’re no big deal or will go away. You don’t have to suffer from your new brakes going out to sue. It may not be as severe, but no one should have to deal with a painful and unexpected rash that comes from their deodorant, either, and you never know when something that seems minor can suddenly become dangerous.
- Parkland Traumatic Brain Injury Claims. There are few worse things that can happen to a Parkland resident than suffering an injury that affects their brain. Because our brains essentially control all of our physical functions – as well as every mental one – brain damage can cause all kinds of problems. It’s possible for the damage to be minor, such as a mild concussion, but serious damage can lead to things like difficulty communicating, having a hard time thinking and reasoning, forgetfulness, loss of memories, mood swings and altered emotional states, numbness, loss of consciousness, physical weakness, trouble breathing, and even paralysis. Few people ever completely recover from traumatic brain injuries, and treatment and rehab frequently take months or years. Not surprisingly, that means exorbitant medical bills that may include long term care, not to mention a likely inability to work. No one should be forced to go through this alone, and if someone else caused your injury, they need to pay. Our firm has experience in getting responsible parties to do just that while showing you compassion and maintaining your dignity.
- Parkland Wrongful Death Claims. When you suffer the death of a loved one, even if it was caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, getting a lawyer probably isn’t the first thing on your mind. After all, punishing the person responsible isn’t going to bring your loved one back, and it’s probably all you can handle to work through your grief and try to deal with the bills piling up from funeral costs and the loss of their income. That, however, is the point. Death is expensive, and if someone else killed your loved one, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the burden and drive your family into debt because of something they did. Contact a trusted Parkland personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey today, and we’ll work on getting your family the compensation you need to go on living while you work on getting through the grieving process.
- Parkland Bad Faith Insurance Claims. “Like a good neighbor.” “You’re in good hands.” These are the slogans and marketing campaigns that insurance companies use to make you feel like their goal is to protect you and do what’s best for you, and most of us believe them. But what we forget – until we suffer from some kind of catastrophic loss – is that insurers are businesses. As much as it seems like their job is to help you out when you’re in trouble, they still have a bottom line to protect. Because of this, they tend to try very hard to find ways to avoid paying out on claims – even if the incident in question should clearly be covered by your policy. If this happens to you, come to Lawlor, White & Murphey immediately. We speak insurers’ language and know how to cut through their double-speak and help you get what you’re owed.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Don’t Hesitate – Call an Experienced Parkland Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Lawlor, White & Murphey understands that hiring a lawyer and deciding to sue someone are big decisions. That’s why our Parkland accident attorneys want to make the process as painless as possible for you.
Not sure whether you really have a case or not? Set up a free consultation with a dedicated Parkland personal injury lawyer from our firm. That way, we can take a look at the particular facts of your case and let you know what your options are. Whatever you decide, we’ll work with you. What’s more, you won’t owe us a dime until we win you compensation.
Don’t be afraid to fight just because the enemy seems insurmountable. Our firm has battled foes large and small, and we’ll put our team up against anyone. Learn more by reaching out to us today via our convenient online contact form.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal injury In Parkland, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?