Table of Contents
- Aggressive Accident Lawyers Work Tirelessly to Protect Clients Suffering from Car Accident Injuries in Broward County
- Common Issues that Can Lead to Car Accident Injuries in Plantation Accidents
- Lawlor, White & Murphey Leave No Stone Unturned in The Fight to Recover Fair Compensation For Your Injuries
- Contact Our Experienced Lawyers to Discuss Your Car Accident Injuries Today
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injuries in Plantation, Florida
Aggressive Accident Lawyers Work Tirelessly to Protect Clients Suffering from Car Accident Injuries in Broward County
All drivers on the Plantation, Florida roadways are legally required to carry a certain level of car insurance primarily because driving is one of the more dangerous activities in which most Plantation residents frequently engage. Even when we exercise caution while driving, the crushing impact of a car accident can cause serious injuries and even fatalities. When a car accident is someone else’s fault, you might think that it should be relatively easy for you to obtain full compensation for the resulting car accident injuries. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, which is why the advice of Plantation Car Accident Injury Lawyers with experience in recovering compensation for car accident injuries is often necessary.
Difficulties in recovering compensation after a car accident in Plantation can arise for any number of reasons, including situations where the at-fault driver is underinsured or where insurance coverage is simply insufficient to compensate for the injuries you sustained in the car accident. Any personal injury lawyer in South Florida can tell you that they have handled a car accident case or two during their career. We differentiate ourselves from other law firms on a number of levels, including the dedication that we put into every single case, and our commitment to getting to know our clients personally so that we can provide the most effective representation possible. Our Plantation car accident injury lawyers also have a proven track record of success that can be seen in our AVVO and Super Lawyers ratings, client testimonials and our track record of recovering over $100 million in compensation for our injured clients in South Florida.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Common Issues that Can Lead to Car Accident Injuries in Plantation Accidents
Any type of accident can cause severe injuries, but in South Florida, car accidents are one of the more common types of accidents where drivers, passengers, and even pedestrians are likely to suffer injuries. Common causes of car accident injuries include:
- Driver error. Speeding, aggressive driving, failing to check blind spots, running a red light and various other driver errors and traffic violations can lead to accidents that cause injuries to those involved.
- Driver distraction. Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of car accidents in Florida, and may occur because a driver is texting, using GPS, reaching for an object in the vehicle or even engaging in conversation with a passenger in the vehicle.
- Drunk or drugged driving. Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, while obviously illegal, can also give rise to a civil lawsuit for compensatory damages when the impaired driver causes a car accident that results in injuries to others.
- Mechanical failures. Issues with the car itself can cause an accident and injuries, whether because of faulty maintenance or design defects in the vehicle.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Lawlor, White & Murphey Leave No Stone Unturned in The Fight to Recover Fair Compensation For Your Injuries
We have developed an in-depth understanding of the complications that can arise in Plantation car accident cases because we have experienced them—and know how to take them on. Car accident injuries can take on many forms, and we work to establish the true cost of every Plantation car accident injury we encounter by consulting with medical experts and developing a record of evidence in support of your right to recover compensation. Car accident injury cases that we have handled include cases where the client suffered:
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries and concussions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Injury to the joints, such as knee, hip, wrist and shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs
- And more
When you are injured in a car accident, you will quickly learn that insurance may not cover all of the expenses related to your car accident injuries. This is where we come in to explore all options for recovering the compensation you need, including compensation for:
- Unreimbursed medical bills
- Physical therapy and rehab
- The full amount of your lost wages, salary and/or employment benefits
- Anticipated future costs, such as lost earnings capacity and ongoing medical or rehabilitative care
- Prescription drug costs
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- And more
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Contact Our Experienced Lawyers to Discuss Your Car Accident Injuries Today
If you or a loved one have sustained injuries in a car accident in Plantation or South Florida, schedule a no-cost initial consultation with one of our experienced Pembroke Pines car crash attorneys to discuss your case today. You can either call our offices directly or fill out this brief online contact form and one of us will respond promptly. Learn more about our Plantation personal injury lawyers.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injuries in Plantation, Florida
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
In some cases, yes. Under Florida law, you do not always have to call the police after a car accident—however, it is always advisable to do so in order to preserve a record of the incident even if you do not believe that you were injured. You must report the accident to the police in Florida if (1) the car accident resulted in injuries, (2) any driver involved fled the scene of the accident (in other words, in hit and run cases), (3) a tow truck was required to remove any car after the accident, (4) drugs or alcohol were involved or (5) some type of commercial vehicle was involved in the accident. Remember that car accident injuries can take time to manifest themselves, so you might not think that you were injured, and later find that you did sustain injuries.
Florida law requires drivers to carry $10,000 in PIP coverage, which will pay for up to 80 percent of medical expenses and up to 60 percent of your lost wages until that $10,000 cap is reached. We can work to explore options for recovering compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance provider and via a personal injury lawsuit if necessary to recover additional compensation for your injuries, and to make sure you get full and fair compensation.