Table of Contents
- Veteran Car Accident Lawyers Fight to Get Justice for Broward County Car Accident Victims
- How to Protect Your Rights After a Car Accident in Pompano Beach
- Reputable Car Accident Lawyers Relentlessly Pursue Options for Recovering Fair Compensation for Pompano Beach Car Accident Victims
- Contact Our Dedicated Car Accident Injury Lawyers in Pompano Beach Today for a Free Initial Consultation
- About Pompano Beach, Florida
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Pompano Beach Car Accident Cases
Veteran Car Accident Lawyers Fight to Get Justice for Broward County Car Accident Victims
When you sustain injuries in a car accident in Pompano Beach, and that accident was caused by someone else’s negligent behavior, you legally have the right to recover compensation for all expenses that result from the accident. However, even what appears to be a cut-and-dry rear-end car accident case can present significant complications on the road to obtaining a compensation award that fully accounts for the cost of your injuries. Insurance carriers may challenge the cause of your injuries or refuse to make full payment for the cost of treatment that you will need in the future. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, P.C., no car accident case is too simple, and none are too complex for our experienced car accident lawyers. Our dedicated Pompano Beach car accident lawyers are here to fight to ensure you get every dollar that you are entitled to receive because of injuries caused by someone else’s negligent behavior.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
How to Protect Your Rights After a Car Accident in Pompano Beach
Although the most important step that you can take after you have been involved in a Pompano Beach car accident is to obtain medical treatment as soon as possible, there are steps that you can take at the scene of the accident to preserve evidence while waiting for transportation to a physician. Evidence that can prove helpful in working to establish your right to full compensation at a later date includes:
- Photos and videos. If you are able to use your smartphone, take photos and videos of the accident scene, vehicles involved in the crash and your injuries, if they are apparent.
- Personal testimony. If another vehicle stopped to help after your car accident, get the name and contact information of those witnesses, who may have had a much better view of the accident and what happened.
- Official reports. It is important to contact the police immediately after you have been in an accident in order to create an official report. The police will take detailed notes about the appearance of the accident scene and make a determination as to what likely caused the accident. While this is not conclusive, it can be helpful.
After you have left the scene of the car accident, it can also be useful to take notes about the accident and your injuries, including keeping records of any prescribed treatment and how your recovery is progressing. This can provide additional evidence to assist your car accident lawyer in preparing the most compelling possible argument for compensation in your case.
Reputable Car Accident Lawyers Relentlessly Pursue Options for Recovering Fair Compensation for Pompano Beach Car Accident Victims
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, P.C., we have the experience necessary to succeed in complex car accident cases. We explore every potential option for recovering full compensation in your case from the available insurance coverage and via a personal injury lawsuit if necessary. Available compensation may include:
- Tangible compensatory damages. These economic damages include medical expenses already incurred, lost wages, property damage claims and other out-of-pocket expenses related to the car accident.
- Intangible compensatory damages. Another form of economic damages includes expenses and losses that you have yet to incur—such as the cost of future medical care and ongoing physical therapy and lost future earning potential.
- Non-economic damages. This category of compensation includes compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium and other related expenses.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Contact Our Dedicated Car Accident Injury Lawyers in Pompano Beach Today for a Free Initial Consultation
If you have sustained injuries in a Pompano Beach car accident, you likely have a number of questions about your right to recover compensation from the negligent driver who caused your accident. Our experienced Pompano Beach car crash attorneys offer all prospective clients a free initial consultation so that we can discuss your options for getting the compensation you need to recover, whether via insurance or a personal injury lawsuit. Call or contact us today to schedule a free initial case evaluation about your car accident claim.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Pompano Beach, Florida
Pompano Beach, Florida is situated just north of Fort Lauderdale. Located along the Atlantic Ocean, Pompano Beach is part of the greater Miami region. Pompano Beach’s warmer climate and its close proximity to major tourist destinations draw a large number of visitors to the area.
Because of the influx of tourists to Pompano Beach, rideshare use is high, which contributes to a greater number of Uber, Lyft, and other car accidents in the area.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Car Accident Lawyers
- Cooper City Car Accident Lawyers
- Coral Springs Car Accident Lawyers
- Dania Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Davie Car Accident Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Margate Car Accident Lawyers
- Miramar Car Accident Lawyers
- Oakland Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Parkland Car Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Lawyers
- Sunrise Car Accident Lawyers
- Tamarac Car Accident Lawyers
- Weston Car Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pompano Beach Car Accident Cases
What should I do if I’m in a car accident in Florida?
Why should I hire an attorney quickly after a car accident?
What types of car accident cases does your firm handle?
What are some things your law firm will do for victims of car accidents that others might not?
Will your law firm help with the insurance company after a car accident?
What resources does the firm have for car accident cases?
What are no-fault accidents in Florida?
In car accident cases involving severe injuries, your case will likely be settled well before your medical treatment ends—and once we agree to a settlement award, we cannot later go back and ask for additional compensation if you later incur additional expenses. Even if your injuries were not permanent, ongoing medical treatment, physical therapy, and other rehabilitative care may be necessary for years into the future. A well-respected medical expert can provide valuable evidence about the anticipated cost all future care related to your car accident and injuries to make sure you aren’t left with additional uncompensated expenses in the future.
Florida enacted a new law that requires you to seek medical treatment within 14 days following a car accident for personal injury protection (PIP) benefit purposes. If you fail to do so, this does not necessarily foreclose your right to recover compensation for injuries that you sustained in the car accident. Despite this, it is always advisable to seek medical treatment as soon as possible after a car accident—immediately afterward, if possible. Unless you receive a comprehensive medical checkup, it can be difficult for you to know whether you are suffering from some sort of internal injury that could manifest itself later and cause you to suffer even more severe physical injury.