Table of Contents
- Speak Out After an Injury with a Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer
- Our practice areas include:
- In a Motor Vehicle Accident? Call a Trusted Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey
- Hold Cruise Lines Accountable for the Injuries They Cause
- Fight Medical and Professional Malpractice in Venice, FL
- Wrongful Death: Don’t Suffer Financial Problems on Top of Grief
- Delayed or Denied Insurance Claims? Work with a Respected Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
- Slip and Fall Injuries Are Taken Seriously at Lawlor, White & Murphey
- Contact A Top-Rated Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury In Venice, Florida
Speak Out After an Injury with a Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents happen, but when a preventable accident occurs because of the recklessness or negligence of an individual or company, that’s unacceptable. Nobody should suffer a serious personal injury or lose a loved one because of someone else’s carelessness, but the sad fact is that these things go on all too often, and the victim is frequently stuck with the bill. That’s why it’s imperative that you contact a qualified Venice, FL personal injury lawyer from the law firm of Lawlor, White & Murphey if you or a loved one has been harmed by another’s negligence. We’re trial lawyers who can help you get the compensation you need for your injuries and raise awareness in order to prevent this kind of accident from happening again.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we have a passion for justice and a belief that anyone who is wrongfully injured deserves compensation for their medical bills, loss of income, and any other associated costs. We have experience going up against large businesses, including insurance companies and cruise lines, and we won’t hesitate to take your case to trial if we truly think it’s in your best interest. Unlike some personal injury lawyers who will accept a low settlement in order to stay out of court, we’ll fight to get you the reparations that you and your family so desperately need.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 941-214-9786 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Our practice areas include:
- Venice FL Car Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Brain Injury Lawyers
- Venice FL Insurance Bad Faith Lawyers
- Venice FL Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Venice FL Premises Liability Lawyers
- Venice FL Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Professional Malpractice Lawyers
- Venice FL Cruise Ship Injury Lawyers
- Venice FL Property Damage Lawyers
- Venice FL Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Hurricane and Property Damage Claim Lawyers
- Venice FL Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Truck Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Boating Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Child Injuries and Accident Lawyers
- Venice FL Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
In a Motor Vehicle Accident? Call a Trusted Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey
Here in Venice, we’re part of a motor vehicle culture. Many residents rely on cars or motorcycles to get where they need to go, and commercial trucks and tractor trailers regularly use our highways to make deliveries. While it’s great that we’re able to be so mobile, the number of cars and trucks on our roads also means that we see traffic accidents on a regular basis.
In some multi-vehicle crashes, both drivers assume some responsibility. However, there are also many cases where one party is largely responsible for the accident. If an oncoming distracted truck driver forced you to swerve off the road, or a car driver slammed into you after running a red light, it shouldn’t be up to you to pay for the damages and injuries you suffer as a result. A qualified Venice, FL personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help make sure that you don’t get unfairly stuck with hospital bills, physical therapy costs, and a loss of income after someone else causes your motor vehicle accident.
Hold Cruise Lines Accountable for the Injuries They Cause
Cruises often offer experiences like Broadway performances, luxury spas, and shore excursions that vacationers will remember forever. Unfortunately, they sometimes offer other experiences that are memorable for all the wrong reasons. Nobody goes on a cruise expecting to come down with a bad case of norovirus, fall overboard, drift at sea for days without electricity, or lose a loved one due to a swimming pool drowning, but these are all cruise ship accidents that have made headlines in recent years.
While cruise lines typically say they’re making every effort to make their cruises safer, a lot more of their effort seems to have gone towards shoring up their public relations and producing flashy ads to lure in more vacationers. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we think it’s outrageous that cruise lines are shelling out big bucks for marketing while simultaneously fighting to keep from paying injured passengers and crew members the full compensation they deserve. If you or a loved one has suffered a cruise ship injury, we’ll fight to make sure that the responsible parties are held accountable. We’ll do everything we can to recover the financial compensation you need and also bring attention to any risks that cruise lines need to work to minimize.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Fight Medical and Professional Malpractice in Venice, FL
People who work in medical, accounting, legal, and other professional fields have a care of duty to the patients and clients they serve. They have a high level of responsibility, and we trust them with our finances and health. Most of the time, our trust is well-placed—which is why it can be shocking when you find out that a professional has physically or financially harmed you. Nobody ever expects to suffer due to a professional’s error, but you need to be prepared to fight back if this happens to you or someone you care about.
In any malpractice case, you will have to prove that your injury was caused by a professional who did not follow the standards and procedures as maintained by his or her professional peers. This can be difficult to do, but Lawlor, White & Murphey have ample experience proving liability in malpractice cases. Let a dedicated Venice, FL personal injury lawyer from our firm help you recover from the devastating blow of medical or professional malpractice.
Wrongful Death: Don’t Suffer Financial Problems on Top of Grief
Losing a loved one in a preventable accident is one of the most difficult experiences you could ever have to face. Not only is it a time of intense grief, but you may also find yourself suddenly facing lingering medical bills and funeral expenses, or struggling to make ends meet without the income of the deceased. When it comes to the grieving process, it’s best to turn to supportive friends and family, but when you’re presented with expenses that you shouldn’t be responsible for paying, you should turn to Lawlor, White & Murphey. Our Venice wrongful death attorneys will treat you and your case with compassion and sensitivity, all while fighting the responsible party to recover full compensation.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Delayed or Denied Insurance Claims? Work with a Respected Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
There’s a reason you pay for an insurance policy: you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll be covered should you experience property damage as a result of a natural disaster or other event outside of your control. You and your insurance company have a contract, and you expect them to hold up their end of the bargain as long as you hold up yours. If only that was the way it really worked.
In reality, insurance companies are businesses that are concerned with making a profit. If they have to pay too many claims, they’ll hurt their bottom line—which is why many insurance companies will try to delay, deny, or offer low payments to policyholders who file claims. In Florida, where hurricane damage is a major concern for property owners, insurance companies will sometimes try to use excuses like “the water damage occurred from flooding, not a hurricane” or “the property was in a high-risk area” to get out of paying a claim, even if the policyholder has been dutifully making their monthly payments. Don’t stand for bad faith insurance; if you’ve been having trouble with your insurance provider, contact an experienced Venice, FL personal injury lawyer with Lawlor, White & Murphey as soon as possible to learn what we can do for you.
Slip and Fall Injuries Are Taken Seriously at Lawlor, White & Murphey
Slipping and falling can cause much more serious injuries than a lot of people think, including internal bleeding, broken bones, and even brain trauma. These kinds of accidents can be especially dangerous for older adults and may result in a long recovery period and steep medical expenses. If you were injured because someone else failed to properly maintain their property and created a tripping or slipping hazard, the responsible party should be the one paying your medical costs. A qualified Venice, FL personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can work with you to prove that another party caused your injury and needs to be held accountable for their carelessness.
Contact A Top-Rated Venice, FL Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Today
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we’re dedicated to serving the Venice community. If you or a loved one has suffered any kind of personal injury, you can contact us at any time of day to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. If you do choose to work with us after your consultation, we won’t charge you anything for our legal representation until we recover the compensation that you need.
To set up your free initial consultation with one of our Venice, FL accident attorneys, call us at our Venice office location located at 3986 S Tamiami Trail, Venice, FL 34293 via phone number (941) 214-9786, or simply fill out a short online contact form. We’ll do everything we can to help you and your family.
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Areas Nearby in Palm Beach County:
- Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury In Venice, Florida
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?