Table of Contents
- Skilled Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Advocate For Clients Injured In Construction Accidents In Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida
- Experienced Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Recover Full Workers’ Compensation Benefits For Construction Accident Injuries
- Dedicated Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Recover Compensatory Damages For Victims Of Construction Accidents
- Experienced Florida Accident Attorneys Handle All Types Of Construction Accident Claims
- Leading Florida Construction Accident Attorneys Fight For Fair Compensation For Victims Of Construction Accidents
- Areas Nearby:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accidents In Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida
- Related Post
Skilled Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Advocate For Clients Injured In Construction Accidents In Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida
Construction sites are inherently hazardous areas, and construction accidents can result in very serious injuries. From working up high on scaffolding to working down below in deep trenches, construction work poses risks for all involved. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) establishes construction safety standards but, unfortunately, construction accidents still occur due to negligence, cutting corners, or discarding the standards altogether. If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction accident, the skilled Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Schedule your free consultation with our office today.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Construction Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction accident, the Fort Lauderdale construction accident lawyers at Lawlor, White & Murphey will protect your legal rights and advocate on your behalf to secure the compensation you deserve for your construction accident injuries.
Experienced Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Recover Full Workers’ Compensation Benefits For Construction Accident Injuries
If you have been hurt in a construction accident, you may have two options for recovering compensation for your injuries. Workers’ compensation is a no-fault system, providing benefits to workers who are injured on the job or in job-related work, regardless of who may be at fault for the accident. Personal injury claims are based on negligence, providing compensatory damages to accident victims.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
In Florida, workers who are eligible for workers’ compensation benefits may receive any of the following:
- Medical treatment: workers may receive benefits for all reasonable and necessary medical treatment that is the consequence of a workplace injury
- Temporary disability: when a worker has suffered an injury on the job, the injured worker may receive monetary benefits that replace part of the wages that are lost due to the injury
- Permanent partial disability: when a worker’s workplace injury results in partial disability, the worker may receive permanent partial disability benefits that vary depending upon the specific body part that has been affected
- Permanent total disability: if it is determined that a worker’s injury or illness will not improve with additional treatment, the worker may receive permanent total disability benefits
- Vocational rehabilitation: a worker that is injured on the job may receive vocational training or education so that the worker can pursue a new line of work
Dedicated Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers Recover Compensatory Damages For Victims Of Construction Accidents
When the negligent actions of a person, construction company, machine manufacturer, or another entity causes a construction accident, the injured victim can hold the at-fault party accountable by filing a personal injury claim to recover compensatory damages. These damages may include any of the following losses:
- Expenses for medical treatment
- Cost of prescription medication
- Hospital bills
- Expenses for surgery
- Expense for rehabilitation
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Future anticipated medical bills related to the injury
- Lost wages
- Lost earned sick and vacation time
- Loss of life enjoyment and companionship
Liability can be difficult to prove in a construction accident claim, making it challenging to recover compensation for your losses. But the personal injury attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey have a track record of success in representing clients who have been injured in construction accidents. To learn more about the compensation you may recover for your construction accident, schedule a free consultation with our team.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Experienced Florida Accident Attorneys Handle All Types Of Construction Accident Claims
The nature of construction work is inherently hazardous, and accident types vary from falls to burns. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our experienced construction accident attorneys handle all types of construction-related accident claims including — but not limited to — any of the following:
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Welding accidents
- Falling accidents
- Machinery malfunction accidents
- Scaffolding falls
- Injuries from falling debris
- Roof collapse
- Building collapse
- Electrical shock accidents
- Nail gun accidents
- Construction burn injury accidents
- Chemical exposure accidents
- Injuries resulting from heavy lifting
- Explosion and fire accidents
- Burn Injury
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction accident, the skilled accident attorneys at Lawlor, White & Murphey can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Verdict / Tow Truck Driver Work Injury
Settlement / Work Truck Accident
Settlement / Handyman Work Injury
Leading Florida Construction Accident Attorneys Fight For Fair Compensation For Victims Of Construction Accidents
Construction accidents can cause serious injury that can negatively impact your life, your family, and your finances. Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, our leading Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers fight tirelessly to recover fair compensation for victims of construction accidents. From crane accidents to burn injuries, we have seen it all and our accomplished team has a track record of success in representing our clients. We offer a free consultation to construction accident victims — a member of our team will answer your questions, explain the compensation you may be eligible to receive, and how we can help. Schedule your free consultation with our office today.
- Coral Springs Construction Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Construction Accident Lawyers
- Hollywood Construction Accident Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Construction Accident Lawyers
- Plantation Construction Accident Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accidents In Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida
While workers’ compensation benefits are available to workers who are injured at the workplace or in the course of performing job duties, those benefits are provided regardless of who is at fault for the accident. In pursuing a personal injury claim for the injuries you sustained in a construction accident, multiple parties might be liable for your accident, including negligent property site owners, contractors, architects, engineers, equipment manufacturers, and other third parties.
Yes. If you were injured in a construction accident, you may file a workers’ compensation claim without fear of being penalized by your employer. The whole premise of workers’ compensation laws is to protect both the worker and the employer when there is an accident. Under these laws, employers are prohibited from firing, punishing, or retaliating against an employee who files a worker’s compensation claim. Employers are also protected — when an employee files a workers’ compensation claim, they forgo the right to file a lawsuit against the employer or any of their co-workers for any additional compensation.