Table of Contents
- Results-Focused Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Maximum Recovery for Clients Injured in Broward County and Throughout Florida
- Injury Claims That Our Accident Lawyers Can Assist You With
- Injury Attorneys Fight to Secure Fair and Full Financial Recovery for You After You Were Hurt in an Accident
- Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Case Evaluation to Speak with a Knowledgeable Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyer
- About Wilton Manors, FL
- Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Wilton Manors, FL
Results-Focused Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Maximum Recovery for Clients Injured in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Were you a victim of an accident that was caused by another party’s negligent or reckless actions? If you sustained injuries in that accident that have left you with medical expenses and have caused you to be unable to go to work or earn a living, you deserve to seek financial recovery for your expenses as well as your personal losses. Turn to a Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey to help you pursue accountability and justice from those responsible for causing your injuries.
The attorneys of Lawlor, White & Murphey have more than 55 years of combined legal experience representing the rights and interests of clients throughout Broward County and Florida. Our team is dedicated to helping our clients and their families recover from life-altering accidents and injuries. We’ve represented clients in over 100 jury trials and have helped hundreds more clients obtain fair and full compensation through negotiated settlement. With our firm’s proven track record, we are recognized as leading authorities in the field of personal injury law.
Contact our firm today for a free initial consultation to learn more about how a Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer from our team can help you to pursue the financial recovery you need to treat your injuries and return to a more normal life after a devastating accident.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Injury Claims That Our Accident Lawyers Can Assist You With
If you were hurt due to somebody else’s negligence or recklessness, a Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer from our firm has the experience to effectively represent your rights and interests. Our firm regularly represents clients injured by:
- Wilton Manors Car Accidents
- Wilton Manors Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Wilton Manors Motorcycle Accidents
- Wilton Manors Truck Accidents
- Wilton Manors Bicycle Accidents
- Wilton Manors Pedestrian Accidents
- Wilton Manors Boating Accidents
- Wilton Manors Cruise Ship Accidents
- Wilton Manors Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wilton Manors Daycare/School Accidents
- Wilton Manors Swimming Pool Accidents
- Wilton Manors Dog Bite Accidents
- Wilton Manors Premises Liability Accidents
- Wilton Manors Defective Product Accidents
- Wilton Manors Dangerous Drug Accidents
- Wilton Manors Medical Malpractice Claims
- Wilton Manors Negligent Security Accidents
Whether you were involved in one of these or another type of accident, contact us today to see what we can do for you.
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Injury Attorneys Fight to Secure Fair and Full Financial Recovery for You After You Were Hurt in an Accident
Our firm strongly believes that a full recovery in your personal injury claim should cover both financial as well as personal losses, including:
- Medical expenses
- Costs of long-term health and personal care for permanent disabilities
- Lost wages or income when missing time from work
- Lost future earning capacity if you are disabled from returning to gainful employment
- Physical pain
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
At Lawlor, White & Murphey, we use our small firm size to provide each of our clients with the dedicated, personal attention that our clients need during the difficult process of recovering after an accident. But even as a small firm, we still have the knowledge, experience, and resources found in larger law firms. That allows us to thoroughly pursue every avenue in working to get maximum compensation for our clients. With a Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer in your corner, you’ll have an experienced advocate who will:
- Recover evidence from the accident scene and talk to witnesses with relevant testimony
- Document the full extent of your losses, including obtaining your medical records and bills, calculating your lost income from your pay records, and building a persuasive argument in favor of compensation for your pain and suffering
- Retain expert witnesses to help develop effective arguments for any technical matters that are a part of your case
- Pursue your claims for compensation with the insurance companies, handling communications and negotiation with the insurance adjusters and defense lawyers
- Advise you when taking your case to court or to trial represents the best option for recovering full compensation
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Contact Lawlor, White & Murphey for a Free Case Evaluation to Speak with a Knowledgeable Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyer
When you need experienced legal counsel to help you get the compensation you need to recover from injuries suffered in an accident that wasn’t your fault, call us for a free, no-obligation case review to discuss your legal rights and options with a Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer from our firm.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
About Wilton Manors, FL
Wilton Manors is a city located in Broward County, Florida. Wilton Manors was originally a train stop along the Florida East Coast Railroad. The area got its current name in 1925 from land developer Ned Willingham. Since the 1990s, Wilton Manors has undergone an economic revitalization, with the city’s main street of Wilton Drive being redeveloped into an arts and entertainment district. Wilton Manors is also home to multiple parks and recreational facilities, including nature boardwalks and boat ramps.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Wilton Manors, FL
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
Even if you wish to settle your personal injury claim as quickly as possible to move on with your life, you should still speak with a personal injury lawyer before you settle your claim. An experienced attorney can review the details of your case to give you a better sense of what a fair and full financial recovery might look like for you. When the insurance company or at-fault party has already put a settlement offer on the table, a lawyer can negotiate on your behalf to pursue a higher settlement offer.
After you have been involved in an accident, you should not assume that you don’t have a personal injury claim if you are not experiencing pain or other symptoms of injuries. Some injuries can take days, weeks, or even months to begin causing you pain or other symptoms. This is why it is important to see a doctor for a physical examination to diagnose any injuries you may have suffered. If you settle your claim with the insurance company only to later discover that you suffered injuries in an accident, you will not be able to demand further compensation after having settled your case.