Table of Contents
Dedicated Accident Attorneys Work Tirelessly to Safeguard Clients’ Right to Compensation in Broward County and Across South Florida
Any accident can change your life in an instant—and because of the nature of accidents, even when you are exercising reasonable caution, you may be entirely unable to prevent the potentially devastating injuries that may result. As careful as you are, you cannot control the actions of others, and the unfortunate reality is that many people fail to exercise the degree of caution that would help keep everyone in our Pembroke Pines community safe. Injuries are expensive on many different levels, and it is the person whose actions caused the injuries who should be held responsible for those expenses, as well as the pain and suffering and inconveniences that an injury inevitably will cause you to suffer. A dedicated Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer from Lawlor, White & Murphey can help make sure that this happens and will fight to win the maximum compensation award possible in your case so that the negligent or reckless person who caused your injuries is brought to justice.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Florida Laws that Apply in Personal Injury Cases
Under Florida law, not every single injury can result in a personal injury lawsuit. Florida law in this area has developed in order to prevent frivolous and insignificant personal injury cases from clogging up the legal system—which would also make it more difficult for those suffering from serious injuries to recover just compensation for those injuries. To proceed with a personal injury lawsuit, Florida law requires that one of the following be true:
In reality, accident victims in Pembroke Pines can usually proceed with a personal injury lawsuit with respect to most relatively severe injuries—a broken leg or wrist, whiplash, and other injuries that will eventually heal are all significant enough to warrant compensation via a personal injury lawsuit. At Lawlor, White & Murphey, each Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer at our firm has put in the work necessary to gain the experience needed to successfully determine whether an injury is serious enough to warrant a claim for compensation via the legal system. In other cases, we can help our clients by negotiating with the relevant insurance companies in order to make sure they get the compensation to which they are justly entitled.
- The injury is reasonably anticipated to be permanent and causes a significant disability
- The injury results in permanent or significant loss of an important bodily function
- The injury results in significant scarring or disfigurement
- The injury results in death
“If you’re looking for an Attorney that will fight for you then you should check out Lawyer White and Murphey. They care about you, they care about what is right. They work hard to help you with your case. They become your family not just your attorney. If You come to me and ask me do I know a lawyer I will always recommend Lawlor White and Murphey. ”
“Thank you so much. It will forever be my pleasure to recommend Anthony White as an extremely qualified attorney who can handle your case! Thank you Melissa, Andrea and Angie – you ladies are fantastic!”
“I can sincerely say that you will never find a better practice. Their expertise and legal knowledge make this firm a professional standout. I highly recommend them!!!!”
Trusted Personal Injury Lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey Protects Injured Clients
Our talented personal injury lawyers have decades’ worth of experience handling cases in Pembroke Pines and throughout South Florida and have successfully represented clients injured under a wide variety of circumstances, including:
- Car accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Car accident injuries in Pembroke Pines
- Truck accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Motorcycle accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Bus accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Taxi accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Uber & Lyft accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Construction accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Dog bites in Pembroke Pines
- Legal Malpractice in Pembroke Pines
- Work injuries in Pembroke Pines
- Pedestrian accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Medical Malpractice in Pembroke Pines
- Slip and fall accidents in Pembroke Pines
Depending upon the circumstances, we know that any type of accident can cause serious and potentially devastating injuries for which you may require extensive and ongoing medical and rehabilitative treatment. You can trust that every Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer at Lawlor, White & Murphey has successfully helped clients recover compensation for an equally wide variety of injuries that result from these types of accidents and more, including victims suffering from:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs or amputations
- Organ damage
- Broken bones, and broken joints (hips, knees, wrists, shoulders
- Injuries that result in coma
- Wrongful death
Verdict / Auto Accident
Judgement / Auto Accident
Settlement / Auto Accident
Contact a Top-Rated Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyer Today to Set Up a Free Initial Consultation
For many clients, recovering compensation after an injury is absolutely necessary to help them move on with their lives. Medical treatment is expensive, and even a relatively minor injury can prevent you from working and otherwise living your life. Call our experienced Pembroke Pines Accident Attorneys, or fill out this brief online contact form, to schedule a free initial consultation so we can discuss how our lawyers can help you get the compensation that you need to recover. Our personal injury lawyers are even willing to travel to your hospital or home if your injuries make it difficult for you to come to us.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 954-525-2345 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Areas Nearby in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cooper City Personal Injury Lawyers
- Coral Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dania Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Davie Personal Injury Lawyers
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lauderdale Accidents & Injuries
- Hallandale Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hollywood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderdale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lighthouse Point Personal Injury Lawyers
- Margate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Miramar Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Parkland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers
- Plantation Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sunrise Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tamarac Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Park Personal Injury Lawyers
- Weston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wilton Manors Personal Injury Lawyers
Lawlor, White and Murphey have office locations in Broward County available by appointment located at:
- 2211 Davie Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- 8362 Pines Boulevard, #410, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
- 3014 Indian Trace, #164, Weston, Florida 33326
- 6574 North State Road 7, #349, Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
- 43 South Pompano Parkway #228, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
- 1802 N. University Dr., #212, Plantation, Florida 33322
Contact one of our offices today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Cases
How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
Should I speak with the insurance company if I’m in an accident?
No, and our lawyers have the skills necessary to understand how insurance companies work and can often obtain full compensation awards without incurring the expense of a lengthy trial. In some cases, the insurance companies and responsible parties may be less willing to pay a fair compensation award, and in these cases, we will be ready to fight for your rights in the courtroom. Other cases may be resolved through the mediation process, in which a neutral third party is involved in reaching a fair compensation award.
You might think that you can’t afford a personal injury lawyer, but you can. Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means that our only payment is a portion of your compensation award—so you don’t have to pay us while we are representing you, and only pay us if we win. We can provide a more detailed explanation of how a contingency fee works, but Florida law limits the amount of our fee to a set percentage of your compensation, dependent upon how much we recover in your case.